Monday, February 15, 2016

Profile

Hi everyone, my name is Max Thiede. I am an English Education Major at UWM.
I'm Max Thiede. I also love to paint, cook, and bake, though my schoolwork has been giving little time to cook for fun. I try to keep an open mind about everything, but in reading I find myself typically drawn to satire, as they can show the pros and cons without arguing for one idea or the other. In my free time I like to go hiking and running. 

I am drawn to education because I believe that giving others the strength to critically think is the greatest gift you can give.





1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of satire as well, Catch-22 is my favorite book. It's sort of a difficult book to get into at first but if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend you do.

    ReplyDelete

system.out.println("what a great program");